Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Most Incomparable School Holiday Experience Ever!!! ( Part II )

I'm not the biggest twilight fan!! Just making it sharp and clear. Well, the movie umm.. sounded alright and I thought it was good... I just surprised myself that I didn't totally hate it *~*. Ok, I sensed a little confusion here.. Let me tell you from the beginning.

On the way home, from our school holiday cum family vacation,my mum suddenly pop out this idea about watching movie. She said "We'll see Twilight". Me and my dad were shared an amused look and eye roll because she is not the fan of it. SO once we arrived home, my mum quickly log on the computer for online ticket booking. Fair enough, all the tickets were sold out except for the PREMIUM class which they still have empty seat right on the first row ( people who bought this seat surely are desperately) and the GOLD class which of course TOTALLY EXPENSIVE besides its comfortable seating and a little bit of privacy. After checking the whole list, mom was liked stared right to my eyes, took a deep breath and click the gold class theatre button. I was *speechless* (what the????OMG!!!!!). The whole total fee was RM198 - just for 3 persons!!!!! I could even buy 4 or may be 6 large-sized pizza to be honest. I gave mum a ( what are you thinking ) look and she took my hand gently and said " Hanis, promise me that you'll study smart and hard next year and take this as your in-advance present". I nodded my head, with a smile I said "God willing, I'll make you and myself proud with my pointer" and guess what - my mum melting's moment started.

We watched the twilight movie for almost 2 hours and I just can say this: I seriously could feel the tension between the vampires and werewolves. Edward, the nice guy, loves Bella. Jacob, the more demanding and pessimistic one, loves her as well. She can see the positives and negatives in both of them.Overall - I'd give the movie 7 out of 10. It's not the best movie in the world, but it definitely isn't the worst.

As I said earlier,the movie was good. The ONLY thing that I am a bit disappointed of is that we have to wait for part 2..! But beyond that, it was good and I can't wait for the next part.Hopefully GOLD class again :-D Love you mum and my sporting dad..XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment